My Office

My Office
Inspiring Work Space

Saturday, July 27, 2013

{re}fresh decor, by Regeneration Interiors: Spartanburg SC

COMING SOON: {re}fresh decor, by: Regeneration Interiors


Yep, that's the big announcement! Regeneration Interiors is branching out!

If you know me, either as a client, friend or family member, you know that I'm always buying furniture, lights, lamps and other decor at Thrift and Second-Hand shops. I make it over and turn it into beautiful things for my home. I get lots of requests for help with buying good, second hand furnishings and ideas on how to make it over for your space. So, I've decided to add this to my business. I've been buying up great quality pieces that need some updating or refinishing. I'm gonna be giving them a facelift and will be offering them for sale on my FaceBook and in a few brick-and-mortar shops in the area.

There are several reasons why buying and rehabbing vintage, second-hand, antique or "used" furniture is a good idea! *I LOVE the creative process of "up cycling" old stuff. *They just don't make quality stuff they way they used to! *You can make it uniquely yours! *There's a history and character that you can't buy new! *Great stuff at great savings! I'm a huge believer in all of the above, but my favorite is the cost savings.

That's not to say that just because something is used, old, antique, etc. that it's a good buy, nor a good piece to salvage. I've developed a skill for  buying well-built, good-bones kind of pieces and I have a regular schedule of shopping my favorite places for great buys. I also watch trends in design and decor and shop carefully to find items that can be altered slightly to give the same look without the price tag.
I've furnished every room in my house with, not exclusively, but mostly my "treasures". And after some encouragement from a few clients and friends, I've decided this is a natural progression for myself and my business.

I will be shopping and assembling "collections", that is, rooms put together from various places, and made over to make a set. I'll be adding in accessories, lamps... whatever I think will make up the best "look", then selling it as a grouping. I'll also sprinkle in a few odds and ends that would be good compliments to anyone's existing decor. I'll also do custom pieces... if you have a need and like a certain style, I'll shop for that and design it for you and with you in mind!

I hope that you all will like what you see and will look for my lovely treasures online and in area shops. (and, of course, buy some for your home!)

 Just look for the tag or door cling sporting this logo!

~Ginny Ezell

No comments: