My Office

My Office
Inspiring Work Space

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I need a volunteer..."

I'm looking for someone who would like to have their home featured on my blog! I want to see what you've done and find out how you did it!

If you remodeled, redesigned or redecorated your home and you have before and after photos, then you are who I'm looking for!

If you haven't started yet, but are embarking on a big remodel, or small redecorating job, then you are who I'm looking for! We can get ideas from readers, I'll share my experiences with you to help you get your project completed!

The idea here is to discuss style, color, design and processes. I don't care if you live in a tiny studio apartment, a cottage or a mansion, I'm interested in how you decided what to put in your spaces and then if you are happy with the outcome!

I want to talk about your lifestyle and how your home reflects who you are and then share some of the secrets you used to get your look! Please join in on the fun and share you home and ideas with the rest of us!

Email me at thedesigningprose@gmail.com or message me on facebook at Regeneration Interiors!

No comments: