My Office

My Office
Inspiring Work Space

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Master Bedroom

For those of you who have seen my previous houses, you'll recognize everything about this room, except for the room itself. The main reason we bought the house in SC was to move our furniture one last time, so this time I designed the house to go with the furniture we already had.

As we were preparing to move, I made mental room plans with the furnishings and spaces in mind and only moved the things that I knew I had a place for. We had a much larger home in Salt Lake, but we knew we had to downsize and keep only the things we truly loved.

We chose very soft cream paint and I love the soothing feel of the space. We replaced the interior doors with white six-panel doors with high-gloss white paint. I definitely recommend the high-gloss for trim, it is so much easier to wipe clean and it makes such a great statement against any color of wall.

I'm not sure I can say anything about this makeover that the photos can't tell...

Before






Before
Primer goes on


All Primered Up



New Closet Interior Before Floors Were Done

No comments: