My Office

My Office
Inspiring Work Space

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tree Trimming

Design Happens » Archive » Christmas Countdown: Tree Trimming

photo from HGTV.com 
Today I'm trimming my tree, and I have decided to do it all in light blue and silver or gold (I'll decide when I get to the store and pick out the exact ornaments). I'm only going to put a few ornaments and let the tree be the "star" of the whole design.

I love the tree shown here, I found it at the above link, the blue is the same as in my living room so I'm going to use it as my inspiration, but I have a green tree. I'd love to see your trees or other holiday decor, share them on my facebook page at Regeneration Interiors.

Check out the tree inspirations on HGTV.com at the link above. I'm probably the only person I know who doesn't have their tree up yet, but just in case you're as slow as I am... here's hoping you'll get the tree-trimming-bug! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

No comments: